OZONE WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
Hi, Thanks for choosing Ozone
Fill out your details below to register your product for warranty, for Ozone product and safety updates.
Ozone warrants its product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser, for a period that satisfies the local countries laws from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for its intended use and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- Ozone will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the Ozone dealer, postage prepaid.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Ozone, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
- Ozone will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to; rigging with other than Ozone components, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break and damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment. The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein.
- Warranty claims can only be handled once the product has been activated through our website.
- Warranty claims must be processed and be issued a return authorization prior to shipping to the Ozone dealer the product was purchased from.